Own Your Worth [COMING SOON]
What if you could feel loved, accepted, and cherished exactly as you are—right at this moment?
What if you could heal from pain and allow the pain you felt to become the purpose you live?
What if you could let go of the worry, fear, and anxiety, and appreciate each moment of this beautiful life you’ve been given?
In this book, you walk through steps to begin to own your identity in Christ so that it becomes more than just knowing, in your mind, Whose you are, but believing it in your heart so that comparison doesn’t rule you, relationships don’t control you, and the number on the scale has no power over you.
You learn how to:
- Fail successfully.
- Not let social media steal your peace and joy.
- Go from believing you are worthy to owning it and living it out.
- Stop allowing the past to dictate who you are today.
- Recognize the lies you keep believing and what to do about them.
A Worthy Wife
I believe it’s time for women to begin rise up. Not with an entitled chip on our shoulders, but with strength, humility, courage, perseverance, and bold faith to be the women God has called us to be. There is nothing more beautiful in this world than a strong, God-fearing, faith-filled, woman who knows who she is and Whose she is.
Jessica walks you through practical steps to have a relationship where God is your number one, above money, the man you are with, or your own deep rooted insecurities.
In this book, Jessica shares:
- How to walk through your past.
- How to love without expectation.
- How your relationship with God directly affects the wife you can become or already are.
It’s time to look to Jesus instead of your expectations and entitlements. Hold on, because God is going to take you for a wild ride!
If you’ve ever felt like you weren’t good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, thin enough, strong enough, worthy enough or doing enough, this book is for you!
If you knew what you were worth, would you settle for anything less?
It’s not uncommon to feel inadequate, whether it’s issues surrounding your career, relationships, or finances. You will discover gems to apply in your own life as the author takes you through her journey of how she was able to overcome the unthinkable by realizing her worth wasn’t found in things or people, but to God.
In this book, Jessica will show you how to:
- Stop settling for relationships that do nothing but cause you pain.
- Find the tools you need to be successful in life.
- Realize you are beautiful just the way you are.
- Refuse to settle for anything less than what God’s best is for your life.
- Recognize that no matter what your past looks like, it doesn’t have to be your future.